Stay calm, Scottish brothers! It is your own!

   Two things, in short, that I want to share here and now.
 Look at the signature of my drawings:McVale.You are Scottish, you know what I mean in the first place! The Scots! And to you I got! It all comes from within and from childhood. I even painted in English: McVale!. This is my response to some unrest among you at the park, "Admiral Kuznetsov" in 30 million from your bank.
   Ah, the Scottish brothers! By your bank floated the glorious Russian! Do not rush to blame them and scold, and even more afraid! This I read your comments about the Russian ships. Considered it my duty to respond and calm, so to speak.
   Today and Christmas, and mom's birthday. We talked about various things, and then with my brother some of the personalities of Russian history: Alexander Nevsky, Dmitry Donskoy, Evpati Kolovrat, Alexander Peresvet ... You know Peresvet? 1380, Kulikovo ... Today I caught the story of the warrior-monk Peresvet ...
    Very briefly: Peresvet came against undefeated Chelubeya whose spear was a meter long. And what made ​​Alexander? Peresvet took off all the armor, he stayed in his shirt and with a cross on his chest. You guessed why?! Yes, to destroy the enemy's advantage in the long spears. This extra meter of enemy spears Peresvet adopted in his Christian breast. And only after that Peresvet plunged his spear into Chelubey. Read it, if you're interested. This is the story of Kievan Rus ... So, greetings to you, the Scottish friends! And believe me: you are one of the last in the list of enemies of the Russian.

   Okay, see you! It would be good even to myself to understand who I am and where. And why with many countries I have a strong mental connection. I'm never been, except for Russia and Ukraine. Probably because we have a common home-our beautiful planet Earth.

Comments