I'm back. Premonition. About Me and France.

Perhaps it was a premonition .. Again, I did not recognize him, perhaps. It's a diplomatic conflict between France and Turkey about the genocide. Marseille - it is a signal that something is going on around ... France. Perhaps France is in danger, you never know, you never know.
 There are two significant dates in the history of France, which is a significant date in my biography:
March 18-Day Paris Commune, and on my birthday,
July 14 - Bastille Day, and my wedding day.
     These are the dates we are bound by))) And it's very symbolic to be born on the day of the Paris Commune and not less than symbolically marry Bastille Day, my friends!)))

 Maybe date of August 13 as something to do with France? Because it's my day demobilization, and before I came to enroll in university a military is ... July 14! Again, Bastille Day! Again, I take the next obstacle and start another round of my biography!

Postscript: And do not forget about the execution of Jacques de Molay, March 18 ...

Comments