END THE CRISIS, BACK TO MYSELF

Phew! Yesterday was the peak of the crisis, a bad day ...


And now, after nearly two months, you wake up full of energy and creativity.
No more pictures, politics, patriotism ...
Crises are a regular phenomenon in the calendar of my life, they have their own inherent qualities.
It is hard to describe this phenomenon ... As if I leave the body in the autonomous mode, and the going off somewhere on business.
Maybe in another, higher plane, I'm helping a good force, may my soul is regular fees for professional development, well, I do not know.
Bone thinning, you careless of your own body, you go anywhere, but just not in his temple.
Crisis can not be avoided, but it is necessary that he held with minimal losses. To do this, support the body in such things as cold water, green tea, onions or garlic. If he drags you had to use the valerian and to support to protect the heart during off my cross.
You come out of the dark peak, and once you take to restore order. It is time to assign the date of the next race! Winter Cross is super, my friends!
Interesting times ... I'm waiting for Neptune enters Pisces ... And now again VITA ACTIVA! Good luck!

Comments