Now stagnation, or in anticipation of the race 557

Mood like spring. Hmm, interesting. Palm feel how little matter over the bones. Lost weight. Running at a distance of 10 to 15 km supports the weight and can not lose weight below normal. I'm out of the next crisis and I am in a period of stagnation. On the fateful race 558! ..
    After prolonged treatment of hepatitis and discharged from the hospital, I was forced to abandon intensive training athleticism. I moved into a run. Running with the weighting in the hands of long and middle distance. The first race March 13, 1999. And it began and continues jogging era in my life.
    One of the most vexing questions for me: well, you still run? Yes, running, and will run until I die! Still have questions? Jogging and gives me life. This is one of egregors that I exist and live in the mutual agreements and obligations. I can not imagine life without running ...
    I'm running through the streets, terrain, the landscape and not the stadium, in his monotonous circle! Free flight to the city! My record for the duration of continuous running - 5 hours 6 minutes. That I ran from Sverdlovsk (Ukraine) in Gukovo (Russia) and back.
 Russian border guard when I ran back a second time crossed the border of Russia - stood in the middle of the road, smiled and asked: Well, tell me why you do it? I could not stop clicking and running on the spot to answer: Who the hell knows. Because I still do not know what it means for me to run. After all, I run not only escape from a heart attack and all that.
    Of course, running a distance of 10 km and more - it is a storehouse of energy. Here are a complex is. It is necessary to observe them and learn from childhood itself. Know your strengths and weaknesses in the present and the future. You know what the main muscle in the body? Do you know what muscles need to "rock"? What muscles need to protect and train?
 I'm talking about the muscle, which can not be seen or heard.O muscle, which has never heard the words of gratitude, and constantly works and works contracts and contracts.That cardiac muscle, it is our long-suffering heart! Take care of your heart! The heart of man - like the sun in the solar system.
    I urge you to jog! It is very useful! After several years without it you will not be able! Just remember - run very deeply penetrates the body and soul! Running to punish traitors and rewards loyal allies. He becomes another member of the family and needs both in time and in the care and attention.
    I write each cross, the date, time, and serial number. Come and go all sorts of internal crises, are certain states of affairs, the planets and the circumstances. And like a phoenix reborn you once, you dress worn sneakers, take a dumbbells in your hands and come out at the start.
 I have been on the agenda of cross number 557. And these days he will report and begin the next round of the spiral of our lives.
    Thank you for your attention. Translation of Google translator.

Comments