Cosmopolit!

   I am a cosmopolitan. What else to say? So what? Gyroscopes my mind several times subjected to correction, tried to "reflash" or update the software. But the Mother Nature made ​​me a cosmopolitan. Those works and services on which I was subjected to decadence,or reforms after I left.
       Where my way, there is a change! And behind me the abyss absorbs everything that happened. If I come to you, be ready for a change after I left. I am a cosmopolitan, I do not depend on faith,religion, politics ...  I go back to where I was waiting for a new society, a new world, a new device.
       I have not painted in the colors of the flag of my country ...  In my neck does not hang any amulet, there are no signs of religion ...  I'm going, but behind the crumbling foundations of the usual, the viewsand practices.  And you go, and you and you ... We - cosmopolitans, we - the citizens of the World, we - the citizens of the Universe. But no one dares accuse us of lack of faith and patriotism! We have learned to hide the love of God and Homeland deep, deep in our hearts. It's us, including constantly fighting the mental battle and lobbying the interests of the country's first in the "thin" the world ...

Comments