Divine Spark.

Science created. Sciences share. Science combined ... Another couple of years ago, I concluded, scientists were the first encounter with God at loggerheads. On the forehead of the scientist tread pot. He breaks away from the scientific instrument to wipe the glasses. But the scientist has to wait a divine look.Laboratory burst into warm light.
   And at this moment a scientist falls to his knees. But that's not blasphemy, and fear.But in the joy and awe, "Oh, my God, I know that without you there was not enough,let us work together!" It seems that time comes. And scientists are on the verge of the next phase of expansion of consciousness.
   What is a "divine spark"? What is breathed into us, God? And do not reckon me to a party! I said I was Cosmopolitan. I am not a materialist, but not an idealist. You yourself are reversible gaze inward - who are you?

Comments